1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I use Florida blue, because is the only insurance company to work with the marketplace in Florida.On May 2017 I received a letter from FB indicating they were canceling my policy because they don't received the payments since February, but I set up my automatic payment in November 2016, when I got the policy; they charge January on December and then they did not charge any more, I just notice that when I received the letter notifying my policy was cancelled.

I paid all the due balance and after sooo many calls to the market place and Florida blue (where the customer service is totally the opposite, is like nobody were trained to be nice and try to resolve the problem including the supervisor, starting it was its mistake, and I didn't receive a call letting me know they did not make the charges) here I am, my kids don't have insurance and nobody cares about this, neither the health market nor florida blue.This is the worst company I have ever use, if you can choose other one, please do it.

Review about: Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida Health Insurance.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida?

Comments