I have a wonderful GI doctor at Borland Groover here in Jacksonville, FL.I haven't needed him much, but now I really need to see him.

However they are no longer on BC/BS of FL plan--Borland Groover asked for a small increase and BC/BS responded with a huge cut. Now I must find someone else; however due to BC/BS severing ties with Borland Groover many GI doctors in town have long wait lists and some are not accepting new patients. Where does that leave me? Really ticked at BC/BS.

I have heard that people who have gone elsewhere have had much higher bills and BC/BS doesn't mind paying other providers. It seems to me someone on the board at Borland-Groover must have ticked off someone high up at BC/BS.

So we the subscribers get caught in the middle and left without the care we are used to.Thanks for nothing BC/BS of FL.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "settle with borland-groover for a decent increase. they are the premier provider in jacksonville. 25% or more cut is ridiculous". This person is overall dissatisfied with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of Florida?

Comments